Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana – Punjab Government Scheme
2 years ago sarkariadmin 1
Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana is a new scheme launched in Punjab State. This new scheme has been launched by “Arinder Gill” – Chief Minister of Punjab. This yojana aims category of Unemployed Youth of state. Taxis to jobless youth of the state. Again a new initiative by Chief Minister, The taxis will be provided at subsidized rates to jobless youth.
Get Taxis under Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana
It is a boom provided by government to the jobless students and youth of Punjab. Taxis to subsidized rates – a new initiative Under this Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana, the state government will provide taxis to jobless youth at subsidized rates. Two largest taxi operator companies in India, Ola and Uber are also participating in this scheme as a tie up with state government. New draft transport policy which will be launched in coming weeks for this scheme than it will be implemented.
Read More: All Government Schemes
During election congress government has promised to the jobless youth of Punjab to provide 1 Lakh taxis, commercial light commercial vehicles and other vehicles every year at subsidized rates. These vehicles will be provided under the Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana with no collateral requirement for the loan.
Objectives of the Scheme
- To provide jobs to the jobless youth and an opportunity to make them self reliant. The new draft transport policy will also open up permits for jobless youth to help in the efficient implementation of Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana.
- The taxis would be provided at subsidized rates and no collateral would be required for the loan for purchasing the taxi. The loan repayment period would be 5 years under the scheme.
More About Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana
- 1 Lakh taxis and commercial vehicles per year at subsidized rates.
- No collateral for loan and 5 year repayment period.
Tie-up with Ola and Uber taxi operators.
- Reconstruction of 22 district transport offices.
- Overhaul of the four RTA offices at Patiala, Jalandhar, Ferozepur and Bathinda.
- Completely transparent process for allotment of permits.
Applications for driving license to be invited through online portal SAARTHI.
- Vehicle registrations to go online through VAAHAN web portal.
- Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana will definitely help jobless youth in making them self-reliant. The scheme is expected to receive a great response after it is launched.
It is not clear if the applications for the subsidy on vehicles would be invited either through online or offline mode.
Note: To know more and updates of this scheme, keep watching this page “Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana” taxi subsidy scheme of Punjab Government.