Apply for Destitute Financial Assistance Scheme Haryana
11 months ago sarkariadmin 0
Destitute Financial Assistance Scheme Haryana – Together with the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, the State Government of Haryana has started a financial assistance scheme for the unskilled children. Under this scheme, the government provides financial support of Rs. 700 per child per child. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance for maximum two children who have been deprived of support or care due to the death of their parents. Due to continuous absence from the house of his father for the last two years, the length of the parents’ imprisonment, the physical or mental inability of the parents.
Destitute Financial Assistance Scheme Haryana
Financial aid is also provided to those whose parents are suffering from illness or have a mental retardation. The state government of Haryana has taken a very good initiative to provide financial assistance to the unskilled children and this scheme helps in promoting the lives of such children who can not take better care of their lives. The applicant candidate needs to meet certain eligibility criteria to get the benefit under this scheme. Which are mentioned below in the article like age range or other things.
Destitute Financial Assistance Scheme Benefits for unskilled children
The Government provides financial assistance of Rs. 700 per child per child for maximum of two children.
Eligibility for Destitute Financial Assistance Scheme
- Applicant should be a resident of Haryana State.
- Applicants must be under 21 years of age.
- Income of parents / guardian should be less than Rs 2,00,000 per year.
- Families with only two children are eligible for this scheme.
- Children who have been deprived of support or care because of the death of their parents, and for the last two years, whose father is continuously absent from home can take benefit under this scheme.
- Children whose parents or parents have been imprisoned for more than a year or whose parents are physically or mentally incapable are eligible for this scheme.
- Documents required for financial aid scheme for unskilled children are – Child birth certificate, Parent / Guardian Aadhaar Card, Bank account statement, Passport size photos, BPL card
How to Apply for Destitute Financial Assistance Scheme Haryana
The applicant should fill the application form by enclosing all necessary documents.
Then, submit to the social welfare office in the concerned district / taluka in the state of Haryana.
Reference and Details
For more information about financial aid scheme for unskilled children
Application form for financial aid scheme for unskilled children
Download PDF for financial aid scheme for unskilled children