How to book flight under UDAN Scheme on cheap fare
1 year ago sarkariadmin 1
UDAN scheme is a regional connectivity scheme launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji. This scheme will provide flights seats at cheap and affordable rates. This scheme has been launched in various states. Today Pm launched UDAN for Jammu & Kasmir by boarding tickets to passengers in Shimla during the first flight, you can apply for Flights under UDAN scheme easily first to need to check if your nearest airport falls into this category.
List of all airports under UDAN scheme
List of UDAN Airports – Potential
|State||No. of Airports||Airport Locations|
|Uttar Pradesh||4||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Bareilly|
|Maharashtra||3||Amravati, Nanded, Solapur|
|Rajasthan||3||Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Kota|
|West Bengal||3||Andal, Cooch Behar, Malda|
|Assam||3||Jorhat, Tezpur, Lilabari|
|Arunachal Pradesh||2||Pasighat, Tezu|
|Himachal Pradesh||2||Kullu, Shimla|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1||Chushul|
|Daman and Diu||1||Diu|
Fare under UDAN Scheme
UDAN scheme is providing the cheapest fare.
- Common people can buy Ticket at Rs 2500/- -cheapest price under UDAN scheme
- UDAN scheme was launched by Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India – announced in 2016 and launched in 2017.
- Download Final PDF report of UDAN scheme launched by Government- Regional Connectivity Scheme .
- Check how to apply for UDAN Scheme – click here
- Seating capacity of airlines under the scheme will range from 19 to 78, and half the seats in every flight will have a fare cap of Rs. 2,500 per seat per hour.
- UDAN scheme will be applicable for 10 years
Airfares on routes between towns and cities currently poorly connected will be capped at 2,500 rupees for every 500 km of travel. To get more Indians flying, service and fuel taxes have been dropped as an incentive for airlines to fly less traversed routes. check AIR INDIA website