DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Required Documents
10 months ago sarkariadmin 0
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Required Documents: For detailed Notification, click here to see detailed notification about bank and DDA. Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application.
DDA Housing Scheme begin its housing activities in 1967 and has played a paramount role in providing more than a million houses to the people of Delhi. DDA has been constructing houses in Delhi according to the requirements and purchasing capacity.
Check out complete list of DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Required Documents:
- Application form properly filled.
- Undertaking properly attested by Notary Public/Magistrate 1st class.
- Affidavit properly attested by Notary Public/Magistrate 1st class.
- Security bond properly attested by Notary Public/Magistrate 1st class.
- Copy of POA ( Price on Application) along with sale agreement ( where application is made by attorney ), properly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer.
- Documents required – Aadhar card number (not mandatory), Pan card is mandatory.
- Registration Fee of DDA Housing Scheme is Rs.1 Lac for general, Rs.10000 for EWS, (Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- One person can submit only one application under DDA Housing Scheme. IF in case, both Husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, then only one can retain the flat. Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling application is eligible to apply.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in Delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children. They are eligible to apply in DDA Housing Scheme.
- Fill Application Form Online to apply – Or Visit nearest Bank branch for Application Form
- Copy of N.O.C ( No objection Certificate) from the mortgagee duly attested by Notary Public/gazetted Officer(If any)
- Copy of Lease deed/sub-lessees deed/conveyance deed/allotment letter duly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer.
- Details/Proof of Payment of ground rent(If Any)
- Proof of Physical ownership of the person in whose name the conversion is pursue viz. copy of ownership letter or slip/House Tax receipt/ration card/passport/driving license/I card etc. duly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer.
- One attested passport size photograph and 4 attested specimen signature of the person in whose favor the Conversion is pursue.