How to apply for DDA housing scheme, HIG, LIG, MIG, EHS, JANTA
1 year ago Sarkari user 3
Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
DDA is profitable for those people who aspire to own a house of their own in Delhi at feasible prices, the DDA’s housing schemes are the only option available.The latest housing scheme of the DDA offers more than 13,000 flats spread across the city. DDA housing scheme is scheduled to launched by December last year but due to demonetization make it delay. During, demonetization all banks are busy and as they are important stakeholders in this scheme. Because it is very tough for applicants to organise registration fee without the help of bank in the form of loan. In its scheme, applicants are able to apply online and offline both process.
- Registration fee for middle and high income group (MIG and HIG) flats to ₹2 lakh.
- The scheme will offer 13,000 flats in areas such as Sarita Vihar, Jasola, Dwarka, Pitampura, Sukhdev Vihar, Narela, Rohini, Jahangirpuri, Loknayakpuram, Dilshad Garden, Paschim Vihar, Bindapur,Mukherjee Nagar etc.
- Applicants will be allowed only for maximum seven choices of localities while registering for the scheme.
- The price of one bedroom, janta and expandable category flats range between ₹11.67 lakh and ₹28.54 lakh.
- There are 398 MIG or two-bedroom flats, which are priced between ₹30.23 lakh and ₹70.07 lakh.
- There are only 79 HIG flats on offer, with prices varying between ₹41.62 lakh and ₹1.4 crore.
- In case an applicant withdraws his or her application before conduct of draw of lots, full amount will be refunded without interest.
- After allotment in case any applicant wants to surrender or cancel the allotted flat, the whole amount of registration money will be forfeited.
Kinds of Flats under the DDA Housing Scheme 2017:
- HIG Flats
- MIG Flats
- LIG Flats
- Single room flat
- Janta Flats
- EHS Flats etc.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Description of the number of houses with their kinds:
- LIG and Single room: 11,671
- EHS: 563
- Janta Flats: 437
- MIG: 398
- HIG: 79 flats.
For more information click here
Do comments if you want any further information.