Goa Prabhat Scheme for Workers – Check Detail
9 months ago sarkariadmin 0
Goa government has started a new initiative. A news scheme named as Prabhat Scheme has been launched by Goa government. Under this scheme government provides technical/vocational training to sex workers and sexually abused women to enable them to earn for their day to day lives.This scheme was launched under Goa State Government and Ministry of Women & Child Development.
Know more about Prabhat Scheme – Goa
This scheme has been launched in Goa . This scheme aims to provide help to sex workers, sexually assaulted women and other going from the same condition.
benefits under Prabhat Scheme
Under this scheme,
- stipend/financial assistance of Rs. 2500/- per month will be given to the victim of commercial sexual exploitation (excluding victims housed in Protective Home) after rescue or exit from commercial sexual exploitation.
- The stipend will be paid for a period of three months or till she joins a livelihood program.
Benefits of Prabhat Scheme
- Benefits of an assistance of Rs 2,500 per month.
- Benefits of technical/vocational training to sex workers for day to day earning.
- A victim of commercial sexual exploitation will be given a stipend/financial assistance of Rs. 2500/- per month, after rescue or exit from commercial sexual exploitation.
- The stipend will be given for a period of three months or till she joins a livelihood program.
- Benefits of counseling by Probation Officer or by a person appointed as a Mentor or by a professional counselor or a psychiatrist working in a Government or non-Government Organization.
- Identity proof
- Resident certificate
Applying Procedure for Prabhat Scheme
- Applicant should visit probationary officer of Women & Child Development department Goa.
- Applicants can also visit Women & Child Development department in Goa.