Kushal Yuva Program Skill Training Scheme in Bihar
2 years ago Sarkari user 0
Overview: Kushal Yuva Program Skill Training Scheme, the Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) has launched a unique skill training programme by the name of “Kushal Yuva Program” which would enhance the youth talent. The scheme was announced under the “Arthik Hal, Yuvaon Ko Bal” initiative to make the state a better place in terms of educated, skilled and employed youth in the age group of 15-25 years. Kushal Yuav Scheme was inaugurated by the chief minister on 15th December despite only 39 out of the total 1,470 center proposed under the scheme being ready to train youth various soft skills which are relevant for the industry.
The hours dedicated for Communication skills , basic Computer knowledge and Soft Skills are 80, 120 and 40 respectively. The total course duration will be 240 Hrs which will be completed within 3 months period.
- Applicant must be a resident of Bihar state.
- Applicants between 15-20 years of age who can’t continue their studies after class 10 due to any reason must undergo Kushal Yuva Programme training
- Applicants in the age group of 20-25 who are unemployed can apply for Kushal Yuva Program also to become self dependent.
Features of Kushal Yuva Program Skill Training Scheme:
- Training delivery e-learning mode shall be used to teach or trained
- Basic Computer education or tutorial, professional Communication Skill , and life Skill would comes under the curriculum course for Kushal Yuva Program
- This program integrated certificate process and online assessment to gain benefits in future.
- The skipping of session stop the sequential mode of learning under this program
- When the trainee clear the assessment then he will be certified, nothing like politics is involved to get certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Xth Passing Certificate
- XIIth passing Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Filled Common Application form
Visit the website http://www.skillmissionbihar.org/kushal-yuva-program/course-information