nfs.delhi.gov.in – E-Ration Card in Delhi – Apply here
2 years ago sarkariadmin 0
E-Ration Card Scheme has been launched in Chief Minister of Delhi – Mr Kejriwal .Main aim under this scheme is to provide online Ration to people of the state. Under this scheme government will provide Ration Card to people online. Also Delhi citis=zens may also apply for Ration card online at the official website . Interested applicants can go at nfs.delhi.gov.in can fill the required information and get the ration card online under E-Ration Card Scheme.
During launch of the scheme chief minister Kejriwal also distributed the E-Ration Card to 5 beneficiaries of Public Distribution System at the time of launching E-Ration Card Scheme. Chief Minister said that poor people will be benefit under this scheme as now they do not have be go here and there in the process of Ration Card.
Objectives of E-Ration Card Scheme
These are the following objective of the scheme launched in Delhi.
- Government provide online services to people.
- This scheme will also help the customers to save tempering of sellers.
- Government has also started SMS service to provide all information to customer through SMS.
- Customers can complaint on 7738299899 about sellers.
- Government has also started a helpline number 1967/1800110841, Whatsapp Number 7738299899 for any query.
Apply for E-Ration Card – Check how step by step
Check the step by step tutorial to apply for E-Ration card .
- Visit at government official website nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply Online for Food Security” link.
- Fill complete information in E-Ration Card Application Form.
- Click on “Save” button.
How to Download E-Ration Card – Check here
- Visit at Government official website nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Click on “Get E-Ration Card” link.
- Enter necessary details like Ration Card Number, Name of Head of Family, Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth, Application.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- An OPT is send on your Registered Number.
- Enter your OPT password
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Your E-Ration Card will be shown on screen.
- Now you can download/take printout of E-Ration Card.
Also Government has also provided 42 EPSO Machines to 42 Fair Price Shops for the implementation of E-Ration Card Scheme. Government will distribute Ration to people after Biometric Verification under E-Ration Card Scheme. When customer buy Ration from Fair shop, then he will get sms which show total quantity and cost of food.
Stay connected for further updates–