Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
1 year ago sarkariadmin 0
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana to boost social security in the country and to ensure that all citizens in all parts of the country are connected financially. The National Mission of Financial Inclusion named as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana seeks to integrate the poorest of the poor with bank accounts. Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana is a central government scheme launched by the government of India to provide easy access to financial services such as Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension, Savings and Deposit Accounts to a poor and needy section of our society or needy people.
Silent Features of Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana
- All households across the country – both rural and urban are to be covered under the Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana. Bank accounts will be opened for 6 crore account in villages and 1.5 crores in urban areas.
- All bank accounts opened under the scheme are to have an overdraft facility of Rs. 5,000.00 for Aadhar-linked accounts after satisfactory operation in the account for 6 months.
- Issuance of RuPay Debit Card with inbuilt Rs. 1 lakh personal accident insurance cover provided by HDFC Ergo and a life cover of Rs. 30,000/- provided by LIC.
- Type of accounts: Single-Domestic Savings Bank Accounts only.
- Eligibility: Resident Individual. Age of the account holder should be over 18 years. There is no stipulation on the Income of the person.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana:
- If one has an Aadhaar Card / Aadhaar Number – No other Document required. If the address has changed, then a self-certification current address is required.
- If one does not have an Aadhaar Card, then any one of these: Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Letter from a recognized Public Authority or Public Servant or Sarpanch.
- If one does not have both 1 and 2, any one of these as identity proof: Identity Card of any Accredited Institution, Job Card issued by NREGA and any one of these as address proof: Electricity or Telephone Bill, Birth or Marriage Certificate.
Required Applicant’s Details for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana:
- Full Name
- Marital Status
- Name of Father/Spouse
- Pin Code
- Telephone and Mobiel No.
- Aadhar Number
- MNREGA Job Card Number
- Annual Income
- Number of dependents
- Asset Details
- Existing Bank Account Number if any
- Kisan Credit Card Details
Nominee Details for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana:
- Name of Nominee
- Date of Birth of Nominee in case of minor
- Person authorized to receive funds in the event of minor nominee’s death
Toll-free numbers for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana:
1800 11 0001
1800 180 1111
click here -> PMJJBY
Do comments for more details