Vidya Lakshmi Educational Loans Yojana
1 year ago Sarkari user 1
Vidya Lakshmi Educational Loans Yojana is a web-based portal has been launched by the Union Government on the occasion of Independence Day i.e. 15th August, 2015 for the benefit of students seeking Educational Loans offered by various banks operational in India. The portal is also designed to offer government scholarships to eligible students.
The Portal has been developed and maintained by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited under the guidance of:
- Department of Financial Services
- Ministry of Finance
- Department of Higher Education
- Ministry of Human Resource Development and Indian Bank’s Association
- Vidya Lakshmi Educational Loans Yojana, Portal works as an Information center for students about Educational Loan Schemes offered by the registered Banks.
- Common Educational Loan Application Form (CELAF) for all Students who wish to apply.
- Facility to apply to multiple Banks for Educational Loans. All banks are listed and they can easily apply for it from anyone.
- Facility for Banks to download Students’ Loan Applications.
- Facility for Banks to upload loan processing status quickly.
- Facility for Students to email grievances/queries relating to Educational Loans to Banks.
- Linkage to National Scholarship Portal for information and application for Government Scholarships.
List of Banks:
- Allahabad bank
- Andhra bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of baroda
- Bank of india
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bharatiya Mahila bank
- Canara Bank
- Central bank of india
- Corporation bank
- Dena bank
- GP parsik bank
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Karurvysya bank
- Kotak mahindra bank
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and sindh bank
- Punjab national bank
- RBL bank
- State bank of bikaner and jaipur
- State bank of hyderabad
- State bank of India
- State bank of Mysore
- State bank of Patiala
- State bank of Travancore
- Syndicate bank
- UCO bank
- Union Bank
- United bank of india
- Vijaya bank
How to apply:
To register on Vidya Lakshmi portal
- Click on register and create your login id / account
To apply for educational loan through Vidya Lakshmi
- Login with your user id and password
- Fill-up the Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) by providing all the necessary details.
- After completing and submitting the Loan Application Form, you can Search for ‘Educational Loan Schemes’ offered by Banks that are registered on Vidyalakshmi portal.
If you require any further information, let me know in the comment box.